When to hire a Certified OBM
As a business owner, it can sometimes feel like you are drowning, you may be bringing in 6-figures+ but then not have the freedom you thought you would with owning your own business. You might want to consider bringing on a Certified Online Business Manager (COBM), if they want to move to the next level of your business and start to see real freedom. A COBM takes over the day to day operations as well as other things off your plate like project management, team management, KPI tracking. A COBM is going to offer solutions rather than options to your requests, ideas, and frustrations. So, how do you know when it is time to hire one?
Let’s face it; at the end of the day, the main goal is to grow your business. You want to help and connect as many people as possible. In return, that exposure helps grow your business. When you get to the point that you have grown your business to a high level and are unable to connect with people, and unable to work towards your goals, it is time to hire a COBM. When you are feeling stressed, maybe you feel like there needs to be two of you, and perhaps you don’t feel like you have enough time in the day to do all that needs to be done, it is time to hire a COBM. If you are spending most all of your time working in your business and have surpassed 6-figures, it’s time to bring on a COBM.
Ask yourself this, are you working in your zone of genius? If the answer is no, that is a sign it’s time for a COBM. COBM’s zone of genius is more than likely all of the things you either are simply not good at or you hate doing. Or maybe you are just scraping by with “organized chaos” and you not only do have the time or even know how to optimize your systems. The last thing you want to be doing is delegate jobs, manage projects, build systems, which is precisely what an COBM can do for you.
Below are the four signs in depth to look for when you are thinking “I think I need a COBM.”
- Your business is growing, while you free time is shrinking
- Are you hitting some of your biggest months, but to get there having to work in your business literally 24/7?
- Are you not able to take time off, and actually enjoy it?
- You are overwhelmed with managing the backend and/or team
- You are feeling like “this is not what I signed up for” “what is a workflow” or “I want to work on my business, and towards my goals.”
- Thinking “it’s easier to do it own my own” rather than hiring, training, and managing a team.”
- Your revenue is 6-figures(or beyond)
- To have a COBM long term, this is vital
- You’re no longer working in your zone of genius
- Your time is consumed but the day to day operations
- Your creative side is on the backburner because the other tasks HAVE to be done
So here we are, you’re working too hard, you want more time to be creative, and you’re tired of barely making or missing your goals due to time constraints. You need someone to manage your day to day operations, team, and stop with the “organized chaos” business. Hiring an OBM in these situations can help make your business even more successful than it is now.
Is this speaking to you in a way that nothing has ever before? I would say that is a sure sign of needing to at least chat with me to see what I can do for you.